SYSPRO makes delivery of any function, process, data, service or intelligence to the end-user's mobility or end-point of choice. It considers whether you want to be cloud-based, on-premise, or both. It also considers the costs associated with quickly and seamlessly moving to where your company needs to be.
SYSPRO 8 has been re-architected to focus on Microsoft SQL Server, providing enhanced performance, improved scalability, more robust security and increased system availability – less planned downtime means more time to get the business benefits of SYSPRO 8.
Our drive for simplification has also made the system easier to setup and administer, reducing requirements for valuable and scarce resources.
Our benchmarks show up to 30% improvement in performance and scalability.
The Health Check Service innovation is designed to reduce scheduled downtime to a bare minimum, improving your core business process availability.
Ensuring the health of your database is paramount. With SQL Health Check, you are able to ensure that all tables, columns, indexes, keys etc. are as they should be and, if required, to add missing data
- Reduce scheduled downtime.
- Balancing and correction optimization.
- Ensuring the integrity of your database.
You have the choice of using SQL on-premise, or connecting to SQL Azure. With SQL Azure (a cloud-based managed database) there is no need to buy an on-premise SQL Server.
- Cloud maximizes capacity and utilization, minimizes cost and improves IT flexibility and responsiveness.
- Consumption and cost are based on database usage - you only pay for what you use.
- SQL Azure is scalable and elastic, addressing your business growth.
Maximizes collaboration by providing document generation and distribution to external and integrated systems, reducing the need for duplication. Documents or reports can be quickly and efficiently requested and transferred to the external system via a published API.
- Developers and external applications can now call on SYSPRO to run and distribute reports and documents directly in the external application, reducing the duplication of reports and documentation between applications.
SYSPRO 8 leverages Microsoft SQL Server's capabilities to provide enhanced performance, improved scalability, more robust security and increased system availability. Less planned downtime means more time to get the business benefits of SYSPRO 8.
- Reduced file system usage and improved security.
- Initial support for SQL as a Service.
- Our drive for simplification has also made the system easier to set up and administer, reducing requirements for valuable and scarce resources. Our benchmarks show up to 30% improvement in performance and scalability.
The software upgrade technology has been simplified and standardized for SYSPRO 8, allowing you to upgrade when it suits you.
Enhancements are made available as periodic releases several times a year, on top of which you can install hotfixes and security or other issues as they are identified and resolved.
- You can now plan to install a release with the features you require and have the stability of only installing hotfixes as required.
- This removes many of the issues with the monthly porting processes used in prior versions.
Balance functions in certain modules were either tied together with month-ends, which are de-coupled, or form part of a 'day-end, week-end or month-end' function. Moving the checking of imbalances to the SQL Health Check Service removes the need to run the balance function in the module.
In addition, if an imbalance is identified, the out-of-balance correction function can be run to specifically target only the issues encountered.
- This is a SQL-only facility. By targeting SQL, we can vastly reduce the current time taken to perform this function - in some instances from hours and minutes to seconds - thus greatly improving system availability.
Re-engineered e.Net architecture, re-engineered server architecture, simplified service infrastructure
- Improved memory handling and scalability with 64-bit architecture.
Dashboard provides one view of your system, with insights, notifications and alerts to better manage your system for high availability.
It provides the following functionality:
- Notifications when limits approaching or reached.
- Insights providing at-a-glance values and drill-down.
SYSPRO is committed to optimizing business owners’ management and control of their organizations. With Espresso, SYSPRO’s mobile application, staying in touch with your business while you travel has never been easier. It allows you to access SYSPRO wherever you are, from whatever mobile device you have.
With the latest features focused on enhancing SYSPRO Espresso capabilities, you can have complete control over the planning and management of all facets of your business.
Espresso SFDC provides a mobile solution for capturing all production-related transactions directly from the shop floor.
You now have the ability to input manufacturing transactions from a mobile device directly into SYSPRO, allowing for accurate, paperless and up-to-the-minute tracking and monitoring of your manufacturing operation process.
A shop-floor-data-collection system closes the loop by recording the actual transactions associated with production against the plan, allowing for visibility, control, monitoring and the administration of immediate variance management.
- Reduce errors caused by manual data capture, eliminate shop floor paper, improve material accuracy and tracking, and provide current production visibility for better decision-making support.
SYSPRO considers its cloud-first strategy vitally important in helping businesses make the transition from monolithic on-premise systems to an agile, cloud-enabled ERP. It is so important that everything we do should be viewed through a cloud-first lens.
SYSPRO Avanti is SYSPRO's web-based user interface developed in HTML5, the very latest in web-based technologies. It allows access to SYSPRO through a web browser on any device, on any platform, from anywhere, at any time. It is available to anyone who has installed SYSPRO 8, whether on-premise, in the cloud or both (hybrid), using a concurrent single license. This choice provides customers with the ability to select the best UI for the specific task at hand.
Enables you to work where and when you want
Access and experience the same SYSPRO solution on all devices 24/7 no matter where you are. Whether in your office, on the shop floor or on the move, you can choose the device that best meets the task at hand.
SYSPRO Avanti, with its consistent user interface, uniquely gives you the same SYSPRO ERP user experience through a web browser on any device, without having to learn a different operating system.
Quick and easy access
If you're in manufacturing or distribution, whether you're upsizing, setting up a new company or expanding your multinational organization to new territories, SYSPRO's web interface (SYSPRO Avanti) gives you quick and easy access to SYSPRO through a web browser.
Flexibility and choice
Select the best UI for the role as well as the specific task at hand through a desktop or browser on any device, from anywhere.
Engaging user experience
SYSPRO's beautiful web interface is easy to use, intuitive and responsive, providing you with a simplified, engaging and rewarding experience.
Personalize your workspace
The SYSPRO Avanti web interface allows for easy customization without the need to get development staff involved, enabling you to personalize and design your workspace.
System of Engagement
SYSPRO 8 boosts the user experience and promotes improved business behavior. It achieves this through enhanced intuitiveness, simplicity and engaging innovations. It also improves collaboration through Social ERP and Analysis using predictive analytics and Data sentiment.
Role-based workbenches provide users with the complete tools and information needed to perform their roles efficiently and effectively. The customizable workbenches represent aspects most relevant to a user's touch points, with SYSPRO on a single dashboard and with actionable insights being only one click away (e.g. profit margins against targets, backorder information, credit management, order fulfillment rates or inventory stock outs).
- Users now have access to a single, customizable and personalized workspace within SYSPRO.
- A single dashboard provides a singular view of the most pertinent activities, actions and events relevant to the user.
You can integrate or combine SYSPRO data into an Office 365 document directly from Office 365.
Business Insights is an individual employee performance management tool for all levels of engagement. It provides an intuitive, real-time view of performance against KPIs, goals and targets.
By surfacing relevant information pertinent to specific individuals and roles, Business Insights empowers these individuals to meet goals, targets and deadlines, collaborate with others, and perform to their full potential. All while measuring their own KPIs and managing their own work-lists.
Business Insights enables greater control by producing a real-time view of company performance by individual and department across the entire operation - providing actionable insight and increasing decision-making ability.
Accelerate turnaround time:
Accelerates turnaround time and drives throughput by streamlining the actions and activities that occur between one task and the next.
Increase decision-making capability:
Make proactive business decisions with increased visibility into operational performance of the company by individual and department across the entire operation to determine where you are successful and where you need to improve.
Measure and improve performance:
Measure and improve performance by assigning standard, or tailoring specific, key performance indicators and metrics designed with the ability to immediately action work-to-lists − converting KPIs into meaningful improvement.
Empower the workforce:
Empower users to meet goals and targets by assigning insights in an intuitive, self-explanatory, easy-to-use interface, aligned with critical business drivers and work-to-lists to be actioned
Harmony is a collaborative, user-friendly social platform at the core of ERP that gives users a familiar interface through which to interact with the SYSPRO ecosystem and conduct their daily business.
As with social media, Harmony users can follow, post and collaborate within the organization network using real-time information from the SYSPRO database. Using the data generated from these interactions, the system intelligently pushes pertinent information to the user using familiar interfaces.
This provides a more personalized working platform for users, allowing them to create their own profile, follow and track key data, take action and provide and share insights relevant to both internal and external stakeholders, all from a single view.
Data Sentiment enables a complete spectrum picture of customer opinion about your services or products for informed and strategic decision making. Visual ques (the equivalent of emoticons) help alert users by attaching sentiment to specific items. Key notes attached to these items are detected to reveal the tone in terms of the state of an event, customer or component which tracks potential future issues regarding customer service and happiness before they arise.
Predictive analytics are used to reveal trends that provide actionable insight. Vast quantities of structured and unstructured data are aggregated and processed to reflect trends and offer recommendations on actions to be taken.
- SYSPRO Harmony provides a familiar, easy-to-use and simple social media-type user interface that fosters collaboration, improves user experience and engagement and encourages system usage across the entire organization.
- Harness the power of machine learning on your data to provide you with general sentiment analysis on your transactions
- Trending provides you with a view of data that you may not have identified. As with social media, popular trending information can be quite useful in understanding which entities are trending in the data. Harmony provides the same concept to surface trends based on your data.
Search Configuration allows for the configuration of searches in the Predictive Search.
You can configure the Predictive Search to filter on key fields, rows and order by, to return records while typing. Predictive searching helps you effortlessly get to the information you need by filtering the top records in the database based on what you have typed.
SYSPRO delivers long-term business value, ensuring the viability of your business infrastructure. We aim to future-proof your ERP investment by leveraging emerging disruptive technologies and the latest innovations, delivering business value and competitive advantage.
AI and Machine Learning are used to reveal trends that provide actionable insight.
Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning processes the mass of data that emerges and aggregates it to reflect trends and provide suggestions for actions to be taken.
Machine Learning (AI) harnesses big data with predictive analytics.
The rules-based engine works together with the data mining service and allows you to create complex triggers and perform actions without using SQL triggers.
Machine Learning (AI) harnesses big data with predictive analytics. This collaboration and integration gives the big picture business benefits across the board, instantly surfacing developments.
Artificial Intelligence means customers deal with an intelligent and human-like chatbot that answers queries quickly.
Chatbots which answer and even predict customer queries automate customer service to free up resources in the business.
The (AI) web robot resides within the SYPRO ERP ecosystem and streamlines business functions through natural conversations with the BOT.
SYSPRO is acutely aware of the changing manufacturing and distribution landscape and adds value by anticipating marketplace disruptors, ensuring governance and improving business efficiencies. Our ongoing improvement and continuous innovations provide industry-built capabilities that evolve with your needs.
This functional enhancement provides for better visibility, control and management of variances associated with purchase price variances and exchange rates in the purchasing cycle and sales cycle.
- Better visibility of exchange rate variances allows for better control over variances during your purchasing and sales cycle.
Balance functions in certain modules were either tied together with month-ends, which are decoupled, or form part of a 'day-end, week-end or month-end' function.
By decoupling the balance function, month-ends can be run individually. This vastly reduces the current time taken to perform this function - in some instances from hours and minutes to seconds.
- Improve productivity with faster month-ends
A payment cycle can now be completed without first needing to print a check remittance.
- You are no longer forced to print a check or remittance to complete your payment cycle.
Dunning Credit Management reduces risk and aids collections by providing the credit department with management, control and reporting tools.
- Reduce risk and improve collections.
- Manage the communication with your customers with regards to collection of accounts receivable.
- Record when letters and reminders have been issued to your customers.
Supplementary Information: A tax reporting business object has been developed that produces a generic tax activity report in XML. This extract can be used in the creation of statutory tax reports.
- An export facility Tax Submission Query for your input/output tax submissions.
- You now can create your own tax reports using this feature.
- Functionality now exists to extract tax data (Sales Invoices, Purchase Invoices and Cash Book, etc.) based on your defined filters and date selections.
- A generic extract template is available that allows you to develop your own reports or import into other systems.
Ledger Reconciliations provides improved ledger reconciliation management through the balancing and identification of outstanding tasks and transactions in the sub-ledgers.
- Easily identify sub-ledger and ledger imbalances.
- Better visibility of reconciliation activities and corrective actions.
In SYSPRO 8, the linking of serial numbers to bin locations is being enhanced. Previously no direct link existed, potentially creating scenarios where the stock bin records were not synchronized with the serial numbers for the stock code. This enhanced linkage provides improved traceability of stock serial tracking across warehousing functions.
An improved method of tracking serials linked to bins provides for better visibility into serialized stock items in specific warehouses.
Request for Quotes (RFQ) extends collaboration to your suppliers by automating the quote process and servicing of the RFQ by the supplier. This is integrated into your procurement process, enhancing operational efficiencies.
- Incorporate the ability to invite multiple suppliers to quote on your services or stock purchasing requirements as part of your purchasing process.
- Better collaborate with current or prospective suppliers as part of the Request for Quote process.
- Improve supplier review and purchasing selections.
- Improve purchasing risk management with suppliers.
- Give your supplier the ability to review and respond to your request for quotes in a single system.
Return to Vendor (RTV) realizes a formalized return to vendor process, allowing for the management, auditing and reporting of goods returned to suppliers and ensuring minimum wastage.
- Manages and controls the process of returning items to a vendor by providing visibility and traceability of the item until the transaction is concluded.
- Ensures that items to be returned to the vendor are removed from the available stock and held in a review area while the terms for return are negotiated.
- Helps to handle stocked and non-stocked items.
- Helps manage items to return through the RTV review process.
- Helps create Purchase Orders for expected replacement items.
Stock Item Attributes allow for the creation of specific properties against the stock code master record. This functionality extends beyond the current custom form fields, allowing for the creation of different properties against different stock codes and for better identification of stock codes for selection based on their properties in both transactions and reporting.
Improve Inventory Identification:
- Provides the ability to record rich information and item descriptions on specific stock code properties.
- This allows for increased identification of stock codes based on their properties when transacting and reporting.
This innovation sees a further planned innovation to the Warehouse Management (WMS) functionality, allowing for the management of the marshaling process associated with packing or preparation prior to the dispatch process.
The marshaling process provides for the validation of the second stage pick into the constituent individual dispatches, the provision of creating and loading pallets and their respective manifests, as well as allowing for the production of customer-specific labeling requirements.
- Allows a second validation of your picking process through a staged process.
- Allows the creation of a pallet and driver manifest.
- Preparation of customer labeling requirements.
This innovation provides for the implementation of cycle count methodologies. A cycle count is an inventory auditing procedure which falls under inventory management, where a small subset of inventory or specific locations is designated to be counted on a specified cycle.
Cycle counts contrast with traditional physical inventory in that a full physical inventory may stop operation at a facility while all items are counted at one time.
Cycle counts are less disruptive to daily operations, provide an ongoing measure of inventory accuracy and procedure execution, and can be tailored to focus on items with higher value, higher movement volume, or that are critical to business processes.
- Create a schedule of stock counting policies (Cycle Counts).
- Limit the amount of disruption in your warehouse due to full stock counts by shortening the time between your counting processes.
- Continuously assess your inventory, increasing your stock accuracy.
- Full auditing of your cycle counts for better governance.
- Cycle counts reduce your inventory variances resulting in fewer stock write-offs.
This is an extension of the multi-bin functionality currently available, providing picking routines to improve order book fulfillment and the management of the pick processes themselves.
- Order picking provides for the tracking and locations of items at all times to have better visibility of stock.
- Improved fulfillment times for sales functions.
- Create picks that suit your business based on your requirements for batch picks, wave picks, or order picks.
- Standardized receiving, put-away, and picking processes.
- Batching of transactions based on locality for improved efficiency of location visits.
- Reduced cycle times for larger orders using coordinated team picking.
- Work-to-lists providing clear visibility into resource demands by discipline, locality and date/time-based requirements.
The Generic Pricing Engine provides a centralized means of managing the process of maintaining prices and their prioritization rules for all sales and purchasing activities.
The pricing engine will allow for the establishment of pricing hierarchies, pricing rules managed via a rule-based engine, the recording and auditing of pricing changes and the production of price lists.
- Central location for managing all pricing in the system.
- Flexible pricing structures and hierarchies.
- Price change audit trails and effective date management.
- Ability to create specific customer price lists.
This innovation allows the same SKU to be stocked in multiple units of measures with associated costs and packaging requirements. Supplier and customer orders will allow for the specific designation of the unit of measure in which to transact.
- Stock inventory in multiple units of measure (e.g. singles, cases, packs, containers and pallets).
- Transact and price on any stock unit of measure.
- Purchase and sell in a specific unit of measure.
- Break bulk, repack and transform in any unit of measure.
The Inventory Hierarchies innovation allows for the definition and classification of stock code hierarchies. This innovation assists in the reporting of aggregated stock codes and the analysis of inventory at an aggregated level.
- Define your inventory in a hierarchical structure.
- Report and analyze inventory at any level in the hierarchy.
Shared Services for Procurement provides the ability to centralize your purchasing requirements into a single entity. Incorporating your purchasing into a single management process will increase your bulk buying strength and better manage supplier relationships.
Centralize procurement for greater oversight:
- Centralize your purchasing requirements into a single entity.
- Incorporate your purchasing into a single management process.
- Increase your bulk buying strength through centralized procurement.
- Better develop and manage supplier relationships.
- Promotes better purchasing contract control.
- Facilitates auditing, monitoring, negotiation and lowering of administrative costs.
The insourced and outsourced Field Service capability integrates materials requirements and resource capacity management into a centralized single process, providing management control to effectively service your customers.
It will allow for: the management of the process associated with service rostering; service-work-to-lists; recording labor and material usage associated to a field service ticket; and the financial transactions thereof.
- Helps to automate and manage tasks that are commonly required of an engineer, consultant or technician while outsourced to your customer.
- The same concept applies to insourced requirements.
Manufacturing Operations Management is a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) that helps reduce loss by improving delivery, lowering production costs and optimizing the use of resources by providing the complete process of scheduling, planning, publishing, collecting, analyzing and improving resource usage.
SYSPRO's Manufacturing Operations Management solution helps manufacturers:
- Measure performance to drive toward world-class standards of operation for overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), total effective equipment performance (TEEP) and overall labor effectiveness (OLE).
- Increase productivity and lower costs by minimizing loss within the business.
- Optimize operational efficiencies through better workflow of core manufacturing activities: schedule, publish, collect, track, analyze and improve.;
- Connect machines and other devices to digitize the factory (Industry 4.0) and gain competitive advantage.
- Deliver to customers faster.
- Control labor and machine costs.
- Reduce downtime and bottlenecks.
- Measure and improve product quality.
- Increase productivity and output.
- Reduce cost to compete.
Allows for rapid answers regarding when a manufactured item will be capable to promise by overlaying the requirement directly over the planned manufacturing schedule.
Visibility, control and monitoring of immediate variance management are boosted and optimized.
Makes use of the latest technologies to provide intuitive mobile and browser-based UIs via Smartphones, PDAs, Tablets, Bar code scanners and PCs. Extensive online views make it easy for you and your team to gain visibility over any stage of the process, from any device.
Incorporates an advanced, finite capacity-based planning and scheduling (APS) system, allowing you to quickly and accurately schedule while minimizing downtime.
- Visual Planning Board - define your resources and their available capacity via the shifts that they operate. Create, optimize and share your production schedules online. Publish job lists to your resources for easy data collection.
- Dashboard - balance equipment utilization and order fulfillment to maximize factory output. View your most/least utilized resources, top orders by value and popular products by volume.
- Production Plan - view the agreed production plan. List and/or print shop packets. Review progress, including hours reported, quantities produced and issues logged to expedite and/or provide delivery information.
- Equipment Plan - review the impact of the production plan on your equipment. Drill down into each equipment card to view loading detail and expected daily output.
- Production Status - review open jobs to check their status. Use progress bars to gain visibility of hours booked, materials issued and overall progress at a glance. Drill down to view specific job details, including attached documents and production issues.
- Job Lists - view job and material lists by resource groups for today or this week designed for use with mobile and/or tablet devices.
- Production History - view activity history in relation to both open and closed jobs.
Incorporates shop floor data collection (SFDC) from your employees and equipment with options to automatically connect your machines in order to read data without manual inputs.
- Workbench - collect data in real time both on and off the shop floor from your employees or equipment using a stopwatch style of recording for accuracy. Data recorded here is used to support the calculations of overall labor effectiveness (OLE) and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
- Connect equipment - digitize your factory by collecting data from your machines and other devices automatically.
- Dashboard - high-level view of your orders, products, employees and equipment. Select specific employees and equipment to view status and performance for a selected time period.
- Employee status - at-a-glance live view of your employees… their current status, what they are working on, and how they are performing during their shift. Drill down into each employee card for a detailed view. Use status indicators to access their workbench to help with clocking and other management issues.
- Equipment status - at-a-glance live view of your equipment… the current status, what jobs they are running, and how they are performing during the shift. Drill down into each equipment card for a detailed view. Use status indicators to access the equipment workbench for management purposes.
- Job status - review open jobs to check their status. Use progress bars to gain visibility of hours booked, materials issued and overall progress at a glance. Drill down to view specific job details, including attached documents and productions issues.
Transaction review - review (edit, delete, add) and/or approve all transactions generated via the workbench or entered from timesheets. Automate the scheduled posting of approved transactions to SYSPRO for financial analysis. Manual 'sync now' option also available. Export to payroll systems (optional).
- Equipment performance - detailed analysis of an individual equipment performance with supporting detail, including audit trails and a record of the issues encountered.
- Employee performance - detailed analysis of an individual employee performance with supporting detail, including audit trails, daily clocked-hours reconciliation and a record of the issues encountered.
Management reports - analytics associated with employee availability (uptime/downtime) for management purposes. Includes daily clock-hours reconciliation and option to create custom management reports using pivot tables.
Allows you to connect machines measuring equipment and other devices. You can automatically connect with machines to read data without manual inputs.
Gain real time visibility of:
- Start/stop and downtime.
- Job assignment.
- Operation status (e.g. operation completed).
- Machine status (e.g. warming up; idle; running; down).
- Parts count (total, good and bad).
- Component count (total, good and bad).
- Performance issues (e.g. slow running; equipment wear; component jam).
- Custom values (e.g. temperature; pressure; spindle speed).
Provides out-of-the-box factory performance and loss analytics to allow your organization to drive to world-class standards for overall labor effectiveness (OLE), overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) and total effective equipment performance (TEEP).
Utilizes Six Big Loss analysis to identify, classify and quantify your loss, enabling you to determine counter measures to reduce them.
- Loss Management - dashboard realization of loss across your manufacturing operations with every loss identified, classified (Six Big Loss) and quantified to allow for countermeasures to be applied and continuous improvements to be made.
- Dashboard - factory-level analytics of your equipment showing both OEE and TEEP key performance indicators. Drill down to supporting metrics and measurement of Loading, Availability, Performance and Quality.
- Employee Analysis - detailed analysis of your employee performance. Filter by individual employees or analyze performance for a specific group of employees. Further analyze by date or diversion.
- Equipment Analysis - detailed analysis of your equipment performance. Filter by individual equipment or analyze performance for a specific group of equipment. Further analyze by date or diversion.
- Product Analysis - output and quality analysis for your products by employee and/or equipment.
- Loading - detailed analysis of the loading position of your resources with comparisons to last month and/or quarter to understand trends.
- Availability - detailed analysis of the availability of your employees or equipment with comparisons to last month and/or quarter to understand trends.
- Performance - detailed analysis of the performance of your employees or equipment with comparisons to last month and/or quarter to understand trends.
- Quality - detailed analysis of the quality output from your employees or equipment with comparisons to last month and/or quarter to understand trends.
Helps to drive Lean Six Sigma continuous improvement initiatives with management alerts, issue logging and workflow, online documents and more.
- Management Alerts - receive performance management alerts to improve efficiencies and prevent issues becoming problems.
- Messaging - send and view messages to and from the shop floor.
- Issue Workflow - view, assign and resolve custom and/or performance-related production issues.
- Paperless Shop - manage and maintain static attachments or online forms related to jobs, operations, employees, equipment. Add hyperlinks to videos and/or document management systems where audit trail or document versioning control is required.
- Anytime, Anywhere - access mission-critical information whenever and wherever you need it via tablet and/or mobile devices.
- Safe and Secure - sign-in authentication with full organizational control to restrict information that can be viewed by workgroup or individual.
- Quality Assured - the solution has been formed around IEC62264, the globally recognized standard for manufacturing operations management - providing the tools and analytics essential for effective manufacturing operations management to help you compete in today's market.
Job Nesting provides the ability to nest multiple jobs utilizing the same raw material or components, reducing wastage and optimizing raw material usage, optimizing use of resources and reducing the cost of operations.
- Group jobs requiring the same raw material (such as sheets) to a nested job. Optimize the raw material and labor usage against the nested job.
- Record actual raw material and labor usage against the nested job as well as results of the nest.
- Disburse material, labor and scrap against the original jobs on completion.
CAD Integration facilitates the integration of the engineering design process into the manufacturing process and enables collaboration among the aspects of master data management, engineering change and bill of materials management.
- Integrate your engineering designs directly into SYSPRO.
- Build your Bill of Materials using your design application of choice.
- By integrating your engineering designs directly into SYSPRO, you can seamlessly create or change Bills of Materials or estimates.
Plant Maintenance innovation introduces the ability to maintain assets and their service-related schedules, integrate the service, resource and materials requirements, track associated costs against the assets and provide management control for the whole process.
- Perform individual maintenance tasks on your machinery, tools and assets.
- Track, monitor and schedule any machinery and tool maintenance downtime for better time management of your factory downtime.
- Recording and tracking of costs and usage for better reporting and analyzing.